Kids Helping Kids
Whether at home or through school, with a club or at your place of worship, kids all over the world are helping to make life better for other kids in crisis. When kids organize a fundraiser to benefit the Valerie Fund, the kids in our care get the support they need. Create your own or get inspired by this list of ideas for kids to help kids. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Some ways that kids are helping other kids:
• Bake or craft sale
• Coin drive
• Toy drive
• Sports-a-thon, a day of walking, running, or other athletic competition
• Dance-a-thon, a competitive dance party
• Read-a-thon, a competitive reading challenge
• Ice cream social or pancake breakfast
• Dedicate your birthday gifts to The Valerie Fund
Want more ideas for rallying your community? Ideas to Get Inspired.